Mouse and Rat Rodent Control in Cleveland
Mice and rats can wreak havoc in our Cleveland area homes and businesses, causing health concerns, damaging electrical wiring, ductwork and bringing with their rodent infestations bothersome noises, odor and waste. Although a small house mouse may seem cute at times, where there is one, there can be many and the most effective method to eliminate mice and rats from nesting in your home or business is with the best extermination and pest control services delivered by Bugg's Murphy Professional Exterminating company.
Unlike exterminating ants, bees and other insects when exterminating mice and rats it's less important to identify the species. Rodents share feeding and nesting habits across species that make the job of eliminating the mouse or rat infestation in your home or business more effective with the treatment of a highly effective rodenticide used by Bugg's Murphy Professional Exterminating.
Common rodents likely to be problematic in your Cleveland area home or business include the cotton rats, norway rats, roof rats, house mice and deer mice. Again, it is not as important to identify the type of mouse or rat that has made a home in your home or business because unlike insects and other pests Bugg's Murphy exterminates, rodents share typical feeding and nesting behaviors - the two main factors that determine the most effective extermination method.
Get a Local Exterminator or Pest Control Expert Involved at First Sight of Rodents
Although we'll be the first to admit that you don't need to hire an exterminator for every pest you see, mice and rats are the exception. If you're not bothered by throwing an occasional stink bug down the toilet, disposing of lady bugs with the vacuum, enduring mosquito bites during the summer or setting out ant bait every spring, then you likely don't need to pay for a local exterminator or pest control service - you've got it covered and your pest populations must be manageable. Rodents, however, are not like other pests! Because of health concerns related to rodents, please consider calling an extermination service at first site of mice or rats in your home or building.
- mice and rats contaminate food and spread disease
- mice are constant nibblers and contaminate 10 times the food they actually eat
- fatal diseases are still being spread by rodents in the U.S. including hantavirus pulmonary syndrome
- rodents carry fleas that spread diseases including Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus (LCMV) which causes severe complications in pregnant women
- rodents reproduce rapidly with the average mouse producing up to 56 pups per year and the average rat up to 84 baby rats each year
- rodents will bite to defend themselves, have very large teeth and can transmit viruses, bacteria and disease through their saliva, feces and urine
Commercial Mouse and Rat Rodent Control in Cleveland
For all our other extermination and pest control services residential and commercial applications and treatments are so similar there is no reason to cause attention to the minor differences. However, with rodents it's different. In order to keep the health concerns including spread of diseases and acute food poisoning from threatening your business it's critical to consider a rodent control service before you encounter any mice or rats in your:
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, convenience stores and other businesses in food sales and/or preparation
- Apartments, hotels and businesses with kitchens and sleeping quarters
- Hospitals, schools, universities and facilities with a cafeteria or food service
- Warehouses, manufacturers, personal storage units and other large facilities where rodents can go unchecked while doing damage to personal property, wiring, ductwork and cause massive amounts of expense
If you're a property management company, business owner or operations manager of these types of businesses and you don't have a rodent control service in place, are unhappy with your current pest control service or have a rodent problem in need of immediate extermination contact Bugg's Murphy Professional Exterminating company. Call 440-239-3443 to talk with Tom Murphy, owner and operator, licensed and insured with over 24 years experience in exterminating and pest control, and he'll give you an estimate over the phone based on your mouse ad rat extermination and rodent control needs.